Wolfie Designs, in collaboration with Zandri Grimbeek, a registered counselor, is busy designing a series of psychological resources.
While Billy was busy drawing his picture, he met some of the other friends in the class. These friends were also new to the class and felt exactly like Billy did. Some of the others have been at the new school for a while.
Even though Billy was scared and unsure at the beginning of the day, it ended with loads of laughter and fun. School is a wonderful place and he cannot wait to go back to it the next day.
This valuable book has 35 pages and includes the following:
1. Practical, fun stories about children's emotions and feelings about their first school day.
2. Three practical activities to ease the child into his first school day.
3. The following emotions are discussed: confused, scared, sad, shy.
4. Every emotion has a short story to explain the emotion and how to handle it.
5. 14 Tips to parents who’s child is going to a new school.
Under no circumstances is this resource allowed to be resold or distributed.